Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Apr 27, Mentoring/Coaching
- Apr 27, Coaching & Mentoring
- Apr 27, Introduction to Coaching
- Apr 27, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- Apr 29, Engaging Leadership: maximising the potential of your people
- May 6, Managing Younger People
- May 21, Annual Office Managers/PAs, EAs and Administrators Conference 2020
- Jun 2, Job Evaluation - NJC Scheme
- Jun 23, Job Evaluation - GLPC Scheme
- Jun 25, South West Coaching and Mentoring Conference 2020
- Oct 7, South West Apprentice Challenge
- Oct 8, South West Challenge 2020
HR & Employment Services
South West Councils has extensive experience of providing both employment support and training opportunities for local government staff and others.
In response to new challenges facing the public sector , we offer a range of practical support and advice to help develop and maintain a skilled and motivated worksforce. Our team of professionally qualified and experienced specialists offer the following services:
- Employment Advice and Consultancy
- Education HR Advice
- Recruitment and Staff Development
- National Pay and Pensions Negotiations
- Conferences and Workshops
Our services are summarised in a leaflet which can be downloaded here.