Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Jun 3, Mentor coaching and supervision – what's the point?
- Jun 9, Resilience Webinar
- Jun 18, How to do ‘nothing’ in a meaningful way
- Jun 25, Communicating even better when you understand people’s metaprograms
- Jul 1, Using multiple intelligences to tap into new thinking
- Jul 2, Forward to Normal: resetting team culture for a richer future
- Sep 7, Mentoring/Coaching
- Sep 7, Coaching & Mentoring
- Sep 7, Introduction to Coaching
- Sep 7, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- Oct 7, South West Apprentice Challenge
- Oct 8, South West Challenge 2020
HR & Employment Services
South West Councils has extensive experience of providing both employment support and training opportunities for local government staff and others.
In response to new challenges facing the public sector , we offer a range of practical support and advice to help develop and maintain a skilled and motivated worksforce. Our team of professionally qualified and experienced specialists offer the following services:
- Employment Advice and Consultancy
- Education HR Advice
- Recruitment and Staff Development
- National Pay and Pensions Negotiations
- Conferences and Workshops
Our services are summarised in a leaflet which can be downloaded here.