Covid-19 - Here to Help
Please find signposts to information on Covid-19. We will endeavour to update on a regular basis, we are also regularly emailing our member organisations as new information emerges and continuing with our newsletters bringing together headline information. Remember our Employment Team have an advice line where you can talk to someone about HR issues you have Covid-19 related or not - 01823 425222.
- The UK Government’s COVID-19 recovery strategy
- BEIS Working Safely through Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance
- Safer Public Spaces Guidance
- Covid-19: Getting Tested (updated 4 May)
- Critical Workers List COVID-19
- LGA Information for councils (updated daily)
- Public Health England (updated daily)
- Government Updates (updated daily)
- Coronavirus Update for Apprenticeship (updated 24 April)
- HMRC Guidance covering furloughed apprentices (updated 1 May 2020)
- Job Retention Scheme (updated 1 May 2020)
- Apply to be an NHS volunteer helper
- COVID-19 Cases Tracker (updated daily)
- Household Waste and Recycling Centres Guidance
- Actions for Higher Education Providers
- Post Office Payout Service
HR & Employment Services
South West Councils
Current and previous Annual Reports can be downloaded here...
The Business Plan can be downloaded from this site or copies can be obtained from the Secretariat by email...
The South West Resources and Management Committee, on behalf of the regional organisations, is committed to working in an appropriately open and transparent way...
South West Councils has a complaints procedure, which can be downloaded from this site...
The constitutions can be downloaded from this site...