Covid-19 - Here to Help
Please find signposts to information on Covid-19. We will endeavour to update on a regular basis, we are also regularly emailing our member organisations as new information emerges and continuing with our newsletters bringing together headline information. Remember our Employment Team have an advice line where you can talk to someone about HR issues you have Covid-19 related or not - 01823 425222.
- The UK Government’s COVID-19 recovery strategy
- BEIS Working Safely through Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance
- Safer Public Spaces Guidance
- Covid-19: Getting Tested (updated 4 May)
- Critical Workers List COVID-19
- LGA Information for councils (updated daily)
- Public Health England (updated daily)
- Government Updates (updated daily)
- Coronavirus Update for Apprenticeship (updated 24 April)
- HMRC Guidance covering furloughed apprentices (updated 1 May 2020)
- Job Retention Scheme (updated 1 May 2020)
- Apply to be an NHS volunteer helper
- COVID-19 Cases Tracker (updated daily)
- Household Waste and Recycling Centres Guidance
- Actions for Higher Education Providers
- Post Office Payout Service
HR & Employment Services
South West Councils
What are cookies and why do we use them?
To make our domain simpler, we sometimes place small data files on your device (Computer, Tablet, Mobile Phone, Game Console or any other device that has a web browser function.) . These are known as cookies nearly all websites do this too.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Some cookies are during advertising, so you are shown adverts that are more personalised to you, based on your previous internet behaviour.
They allow you to better experience our webpage. Some cookies delete themselves after you have finished your session, whilst others will delete themselves over time. Cookies only record information about the website that the cookie is related to, they don't record information on your personal hard drive or network drive and the cookies on our site don't record email usage.
Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. They’re just here to make the site work better for you. Indeed, you can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish. We may store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you visit our site in future. We do this to measure how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs.